- Rector's Forum: Father Michael's forum, God and the Pandemic, will start on Sunday, September 20 at 9:00am outside the entrance at New Hope Academy. Click here to request a Zoom invitation.
- Book Discussion: The discussion on The Color of Compromise will start on September 23rd at 6pm. Location for first week the Fleets (170 Riverwood Drive). Click here to request a Zoom invitation.
Our Life Together
- Children’s Ministry: To view our website click here.
- Pray with us for...
- Healing for Stephen Hoyle, Sarah Braud, Jerry, Jenny, Greg, Thomas, Brenda, Jack, Shawn and Michelle.
- Prayer requests... or to find out more about the prayer team, email Beth Bizier.
- Community Needs: Click here for a list of current needs.
- Daily Prayer: To view each prayer Livestream, click here for St. John's Facebook page.
- Morning Prayer: Mondays through Fridays at 8:30am. Click here for the bulletin.
- St. John's Youtube Page: To view St. John's Youtube channel and videos, please click here.
- On-Line Giving: If you would like to give online, you can do so by clicking here or by visiting the church website. Text-to-give is also available by texting a dollar amount to 84321. You can either make a one time donation or set up recurring payments.
This Week's Lectionary
- Sunday, September 20, 2020: Proper 20 (25)
- Monday, September 21, 2020: Psalm 119:97-104; Exodus 16:31-35; Romans 16:1-16
OR Psalm 106:1-12; Genesis 27:1-29; Romans 16:1-16
- Tuesday, September 22, 2020: Psalm 119:97-104; Numbers 11:1-9; Romans 16:17-20
OR Psalm 106:1-12; Genesis 28:10-17; Romans 16:17-20
- Wednesday, September 23, 2020: Psalm 119:97-104; Numbers 11:18-23, 31-32; Matthew 18:1-5
OR Psalm 106:1-12; Isaiah 41:1-13; Matthew 18:1-5
- Thursday, September 24, 2020: Psalm 78:1-4, 12-16; Isaiah 48:17-21; James 4:11-16
OR Psalm 25:1-9; Ezekiel 12:17-28; James 4:11-16
- Friday, September 25, 2020: Psalm 78:1-4, 12-16; Numbers 20:1-13; Acts 13:32-41
OR Psalm 25:1-9; Ezekiel 18:5-18; Acts 13:32-41Saturday, September 26, 2020: Psalm 78:1-4, 12-16; Numbers 27:12-14; Mark 11:27-33
OR Psalm 25:1-9; Ezekiel 18:19-24; Mark 11:27-33