- Baptism of Joselyn Braine: Join us on Sunday, June 27th during the worship service for the baptism.
- Bingo at Claiborne & Hughes: We will be hosting bingo and snacks in the cafeteria at Claiborne & Hughes Nursing and Rehabilitation Center on June 30 (and the last Wednesday of each month) from 6:00-7:30 pm. St. John’s will provide bingo equipment, prizes, and snacks. If you are interested in being part of this event, or if you are interested in helping to host or bringing a special dessert, please email Deacon Brian ( ).
- Sunday Youth Group (Middle and High School): Sunday, June 27th after church at the Fleet's house. Lunch will be provided.
Our Life Together
- Children’s Ministry: To view our website click here.
- July: Mission Month
- Children’s Worship (preschool-5th grade) will decorate posters for Claiborne and Hughes Nursing and Rehabilitation Center bulletin boards.
- August: Celebration of a New Children’s Worship Year
- For the first four Sundays, Children’s Worship will be outside. Each week will include a celebratory (camp like) activity after the lesson.
- July: Mission Month
- Pray with us for...
- Healing for Stephen, Caroline, Craig, Abby, Kathy, Jerry, Jenna, Brenda, Jack, Shawn, Stella, Cody, and Keith.
- The Ministries of Hard Bargain, New Hope Academy, Claiborne & Hughes, GraceWorks, Franktown, and Franklin Community Development.
- Prayer requests... or to find out more about the prayer team, email Beth Bizier.
- Community Needs: Click here for a list of current needs.
- Daily Prayer: To view each prayer Livestream, click here for St. John's Facebook page.
- Morning Prayer: Mondays through Fridays at 8:30am. Click here for the bulletin.
- St. John's Youtube Page: To view St. John's Youtube channel and videos, please click here.
- On-Line Giving: If you would like to give online, you can do so by clicking here or by visiting the church website. Text-to-give is also available by texting a dollar amount to 84321. You can either make a one time donation or set up recurring payments.
This Week's Lectionary
- Sunday, June 20, 2021: Proper 7 (12)
- Monday, June 21, 2021:
Semi-continuous: Psalm 119:113-128; 1 Samuel 18:6-30; Acts 27:13-38
Complementary: Psalm 65; Exodus 7:14-24; Acts 27:13-38
- Tuesday, June 22, 2021:
Semi-continuous: Psalm 119:113-128; 1 Samuel 19:1-7; Acts 27:39-44
Complementary: Psalm 65; Exodus 9:13-35; Acts 27:39-44
- Wednesday, June 23, 2021:
Semi-continuous: Psalm 119:113-128; 1 Samuel 19:8-17; Mark 6:45-52
Complementary: Psalm 65; Joshua 10:1-14; Mark 6:45-52
- Thursday, June 24, 2021:
Semi-continuous: Psalm 130; 1 Samuel 19:18-24; 2 Corinthians 7:2-16
Complementary: Psalm 30; Lamentations 1:16-22; 2 Corinthians 7:2-16
- Friday, June 25, 2021:
Semi-continuous: Psalm 130; 1 Samuel 20:1-25; 2 Corinthians 8:1-7
Complementary: Psalm 30; Lamentations 2:1-12; 2 Corinthians 8:1-7
- Saturday, June 26, 2021:
Semi-continuous: Psalm 130; 1 Samuel 20:27-42; Luke 4:31-37
Complementary: Psalm 30; Lamentations 2:18-22; Luke 4:31-37