- Rogation Sunday: On May 9th, we offer special prayers in thankfulness for the gift of creation and pray for a fruitful growing season. I will be offering a blessing of the gardens, whether you have a farm, flower and vegetable garden, or even one pot, for it is good for us to remember the goodness of creation. If you would like to schedule a blessing of the gardens, click here.
- Outdoor Service: Sunday, May 9th 10:00am at New Hope Academy. Please bring a chair/blanket.
- Book Discussion: We will resume our Book discussion in person at the office (225 4th Ave. N.) and via Zoom on Wednesdays at 6:30pm. To sign up, please click here.
Our Life Together
- Children’s Ministry: To view our website click here.
- Pray with us for...
- Healing for Stephen, Caroline, Craig, Abby, Kathy, Jerry, Jenna, Brenda, Jack, Shawn, Stella, Cody, and Keith.
- The Ministries of Hard Bargain, New Hope Academy, Claiborne & Hughes, GraceWorks, Franktown, and Franklin Community Development.
- Prayer requests... or to find out more about the prayer team, email Beth Bizier.
- Community Needs: Click here for a list of current needs.
- Daily Prayer: To view each prayer Livestream, click here for St. John's Facebook page.
- Morning Prayer: Mondays through Fridays at 8:30am. Click here for the bulletin.
- St. John's Youtube Page: To view St. John's Youtube channel and videos, please click here.
- On-Line Giving: If you would like to give online, you can do so by clicking here or by visiting the church website. Text-to-give is also available by texting a dollar amount to 84321. You can either make a one time donation or set up recurring payments.
This Week's Lectionary
- Sunday, May 2, 2021: Fifth Sunday of Easter
- Monday, May 3, 2021: Psalm 80; Isaiah 5:1-7; Galatians 5:16-26
- Tuesday, May 4, 2021: Psalm 80; Isaiah 32:9-20; James 3:17-18
- Wednesday, May 5, 2021: Psalm 80; Isaiah 65:17-25; John 14:18-31
- Thursday, May 6, 2021: Psalm 98; Isaiah 49:5-6; Acts 10:1-34
- Friday, May 7, 2021: Psalm 98; Isaiah 42:5-9; Acts 10:34-43
- Saturday, May 8, 2021: Psalm 98; Deuteronomy 32:44-47; Mark 10:42-45