- Weds Noon Service: none this week.
- Claiborne Hughes: None this month.
- Omegas: Cards and Jambalaya, 5pm on Jan 26th at the Robertsons.
- Outreach Opportunity: New Hope Academy is looking for volunteers to help serve dinner at their first ever Father/Daughter Dinner and Dance on February 14 from 6-8pm. If you are interested in helping please contact Alice Dighton.
- The altar flowers today are given by Stephen Hoyle in wonder and gratitude for 40 years of relentless love and mercy from Eve, and by Lisa Durr in celebration of 10 years since Michael’s ordination as a priest.
- Epiphany House Blessing: Father Michael is available during the month of January to come and bless your house. To sign up for this, please contact Michael McGhee.
- Altar Flowers during the Christmas and Epiphany Seasons: If you'd like to remember or honor a loved one by sponsoring altar flowers during the Christmas and Epiphany Seasons you can sign up using the link in the weekly email.
- Lem and Altar Guild Volunteers Needed: If you are interested in serving as a Lem or in the Altar Guild, either regularly or on a trial basis, please contact Lisa Durrfor more information. We will be holding a short training course one Sunday after church.
- On-Line Giving: If you would like to give online you can do so by visiting the church website. Text-to-give is also available by texting a dollar amount to 84321. You can either make a one time donation or set up recurring payments.
Pray with us...
- Healing for Thomas, Brenda, Jack, John, and Shawn. Thanksgiving and blessings for Liz and Steve Smith.
- Individual Prayer... is available at the back of the church during communion. If you would like prayer for any reason, just come to the back and prayer team members will pray with you.
- Prayer requests... or to find out more about the prayer team, email Beth Bizier ( ).
This Week's Lectionary
- Sunday, January 19, 2020: Second Sunday after the Epiphany
- Monday, January 20, 2020: Psalm 40:6-17; Exodus 12:1-13, 21-28; Acts 8:26-40
- Tuesday, January 21, 2020: Psalm 40:6-17; Isaiah 53:1-12; Hebrews 10:1-4
- Wednesday, January 22, 2020: Psalm 40:6-17; Isaiah 48:12-21; Matthew 9:14-17
- Thursday, January 23, 2020: Psalm 27:1-6; 1 Samuel 1:1-20; Galatians 1:11-24
- Friday, January 24, 2020: Psalm 27:1-6; 1 Samuel 9:27-10:8; Galatians 2:1-10
- Saturday, January 25, 2020: Psalm 27:1-6; 1 Samuel 15:34-16:13; Luke 5:27-32