We are excited to announce the winter/spring calendar for St. Johns in 2018! To view the calendar click here.
- Lenten Small Groups
- St. John’s Youth Group: 6:30-8:00 at Campbell’s house.
- Noon Eucharist: Wednesday at the church office
- Sunday, Mar 25th: Palm Sunday (no breakfast group)
- Confirmation in April: If you’re interested in being confirmed in April when the Bishop visits, contact Father Michael.
Hospitality at St. John’s:
- Easter Sunday: if you would like to remember or honor someone with an Easter Lily (or lilies) fill out a card and drop in offering plate or email Office. Be sure to include who they are for. (Donations will go to Youth Summer Missions Trip).
- Easter Season Flowers for the Altar(April 8, 15, 22, 29, May 6, 13th)
- During the Easter Season we add to our celebration with flowers for the altar. If you would like to sponsor the altar flowers ($30 donation suggested) in memory or honor of a loved one then let us know which week you would like and who you are honoring at office.
(Signups to help are on the back table at church or email Lisa: Hospitality@stjohnsfranklin.com)
- Easter Coffee and Crepes before church on April 1st
- Bishop's BBQ Picnic on April 15th
- Hoe Down on the Farm on May 6th
- Mother's Day on May 13th.
- Claiborne Hughes: March 28th, 6:30-8:00(changed from March 21st)
- Food Distribution with One Gen Away: April 14 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm at Fourth Ave. Church of Christ, Franklin. (these details may flex- check their website the day before: http://www.onegenaway.com)
- Intercessory Prayer: individual prayer is offered at the back of the church during communion. If you would like particular prayer just come to the back and there will be prayer team members waiting to pray with you.
- Pray with us for: The Jays, David, Cullen, Steven, Gary, Heather, Amy, Ed, Ellie; Hard Bargain Association.
Weekly Lectionary Readings
March 20th - March 27th