- Franktown: If you would like to serve alongside Franktown Open Hearts, please click here to view the sign-up form.
- GraceWorks: For more information on how to serve with GraceWorks, please click here.
- New Hope Academy: Prayer for:
- Families affected by COVID-19
- Families without jobs
- God allowing the school community to come together again
- Additional Needs: Please click here if there are community needs that you think should be added to our list.
- Sunday Service: Our Sunday 10am livestream will be available on St. John's Facebook page. Click here to join. We will post a copy of the bulletin in the comment section of the livestream.
- Per the request of the Bishop, St. John's will not hold in-person worship services until further notice.
- Daily Prayer: To view each prayer livestream click here for St. John's Facebook page.
- Fellowship while Apart: Bill and Diana Moore have a special message for St. John's! To view it, please click here. If you would like to send a response to be shared on our Facebook page, please email Michael a video here.
- St. John's Youtube Page: To view St. John's Youtube channel and videos, please click here.
- On-Line Giving: If you would like to give online you can do so by visiting the church website. Text-to-give is also available by texting a dollar amount to 84321. You can either make a one time donation or set up recurring payments.
Pray with us...
- Healing for Sarah Braud, T.I. Bishop, Greg, Thomas, Brenda, Jack, John, Shawn and Donald. For Megan McGhee's family as they mourn the loss of her cousin.
- Individual Prayer... is available at the back of the church during communion. If you would like prayer for any reason, just come to the back and prayer team members will pray with you.
- Prayer requests... or to find out more about the prayer team, email Beth Bizier ( ).
This Week's Lectionary
- Sunday, May 17, 2020: Sixth Sunday of Easter
- Monday, May 18, 2020: Psalm 93; Genesis 9:8-17; Acts 27:39-44
- Tuesday, May 19, 2020: Psalm 93; Deuteronomy 5:22-33; 1 Peter 3:8-12
- Wednesday, May 20, 2020: Psalm 93; Deuteronomy 31:1-13; John 16:16-24
- Thursday, May 21, 2020: Ascension of the Lord
- Friday, May 22, 2020: Psalm 93; 2 Kings 2:1-12; Ephesians 2:1-7
- Saturday, May 23, 2020: Psalm 93; 2 Kings 2:13-15; John 8:21-30